SPOT4Line Led Spectrometer
SPOT4Line, MULTI-ANGLE LED SPECTROMETER
DO YOU KNOW THE PRECISE COMPOSITION OF YOUR LIQUIDS?
• SAM-Spec multi-angle optical measurement technology
• Turbidity measurement up to 16,000 NTU
• Measurement of color and chemical concentration
• Temperature measurement
• Checking on the absence of contaminants
SPOT4Line will tell you!
SPOT4Line LED spectrometer
SPOT4Line THE INNOVATIVE OPTICAL MEASUREMENT
SYSTEM SERVING INDUSTRIAL COMPANIES
INDATECH has designed SPOT4Line, the first multi-angle LED spectrometry for analyzing any industrial liquid.
The principle: the beam of light from the LEDs penetrates the liquid to reveal its “optical fingerprint” and validates several parameters in real time.
MULTIPOINT SPECTRAL MEASUREMENT
SPOT4Line’s LED spectral detection can be used to check several parameters in real time and obtain the product’s unique spectral signature:
• Turbidity for measurement of particles
• Color variability/disparity
• Temperature to ensure that bacteria are destroyed
• UV for measuring non-visible pollution and nanoparticles which cannot be detected with a turbidity meter
• Detection of the absence of contaminants
Installed on the pipework of your process, SPOT4Line performs these measurements without contact, sampling or infiltration.
This means it does not influence the measurement or the solution which it passes through.
SPOT4Line provides results continuously and in real time.
• Thanks to these detailed measurements, it can achieve better quality control of the liquid and the process. Particularly useful for process analysis and statistical tools, such as MSPC (Multi-Statistical Process Control).
• This real-time testing helps to reduce production losses and eliminate the need for specimen tests in the laboratory.
• Provides multi-parameter measurements facilitating audits, e.g. when a new recipe or production line is activated or after maintenance work.
TECHNOLOGY WHICH IS LONG-LASTING
AND SIMPLE TO USE
• LED technology, extra-long sensor life span, no drift
• LED measurement method for sustainable development of your industrial equipment
• The precise detection offered by the SPOT4Line in-line analyzer helps to reduce water and/or detergent consumption
• Optimized hygienic internal design using a smooth tube to reduce biofilm formation or clogging, instead of an intrusive probe.
• Simple integration on a pipe, compact format
• Instrument connectable to the standard industrial control systems, with fast data transfer.
Would you like to find out more about these skills depending on the market?
Discover our product documentation!