FOR QUALITY CONTROL
How to use hyperspectral imaging to inspect your powders and lyocakes?
HypeReal can be used to indirectly evaluate samples’ chemical composition, residual moisture content and other critical quality criteria, without destroying or modifying the sample and without using toxic reagents.
HypeReal, a unique inspection system developed by INDATECH, is the ideal tool for quick, non-destructive laboratory-scale analyses of solid dosage forms.
Rugged, repeatable measurement configuration with no need for optical adjustments.
Easy-to-use technology combining spectral and spatial data.
A quick, non-destructive alternative to time-consuming chemical analyses.
- Near-infrared chemical imaging (NIR-CI)
- Quick, non-destructive laboratory analyses
- Measures directly through the glass or plastic container
- Combination of digital imaging and optical spectroscopy
- Set of spectral and spatial information
- Identification of the active pharmaceutical ingredients or counterfeits
- Characterization powder blends
- Assessment of homogeneity
- Detection of contamination
- Determination of moisture content