TO MONITOR AND CONTROL YOUR BIOTECHNOLOGICAL OR CHEMICAL PROCESSES
How to use Raman spectroscopy for your non-invasive and non-destructive analyses
Raman spectroscopy is a non-invasive, non-destructive technology for inspecting and characterizing the molecular composition of a material.
CA INDATECH has developed a unique industrial analyzer incorporating a @785 nm laser to reduce the effects of fluorescence and several locking systems to comply with the safety rules in industrial environments.
This versatile analytical system is ideal for use in the laboratory or on continuous production lines.
Unique on the market, VISERION provides 4 simultaneous measurements by means of 4 probes and 4 lasers.
Flexibility for measurement, with a probe suitable for the various excitation wavelengths and measurement objectives.
The computer is integrated in the stainless-steel casing to make it as rugged as possible.
- Analysis suitable for multiple matrices, without prior preparation of the sample
- High measurement selectivity on complex blends
- Production monitoring (cell culture, chemical industry)
- Inspection of finished products through a plastic or glass container
- Remote measurement via optical fiber