SAM-Spec – Multipoint NIR spectroscopy
SAM-SPEC NIR Spectrometer
SAM-SPEC, MULTIPOINT ANALYSIS SYSTEM USING NIR SPECTROSCOPY
WHY USE THE OPTICAL ANALYZER FOR YOUR TESTS?
• Multipoint analysis with up to 27 points measured simultaneously
• Exceptional measurement speed: less than 2 ms
• Dual functionality: testing of physical and chemical properties
• Versatile system adaptable to industrial or laboratory processes
SAM-SPEC NIR spectrometer
SAM-SPEC NIR, MULTIPOINT SPECTROSCOPIC METHOD FOR UNIQUE TESTING
OF YOUR PRODUCTION PROCESSES
An acknowledged player in spectroscopy and the owner of numerous patents, CA INDATECH has designed and developed the patented
technology, combining NIR spectroscopy with hyperspectral imaging.
This powerful optical analyzer can be used for quick, reliable in-line testing of liquids’ and solids’ physical and chemical properties.
The versatile analytical system is ideal for use both in the laboratory and on continuous production lines.
• SAM-SPEC is the only multipoint measuring system capable of measuring up to 27 measurement points simultaneously.
• Exceptional in-line analysis capacity, handling up to 100 times more volume than a classic approach.
• Extremely fast measurement, rate offering real-time supervision in under 2 ms.
• Simultaneously measures several parameters such as:
– homogeneity and uniformity of API content,
– API chemical concentration,
– compression ratio,
– contaminant detection,
– coating thickness.
TESTING FOR ABSOLUTE QUALITY
• Non-invasive, non-destructive in-line testing
• By analyzing 100% of your production, you will be able to significantly reduce
the risks and check for any drift affecting your product’s critical properties.
Essential on continuous production lines, enabling direct control of the production facilities.
A FLEXIBLE SOLUTION
• Inspection of complex liquid or solid products
• Over a wide range of applications, from raw material identification to production supervision as well as process control tests, the
sensor offers the same accuracy whether used in the laboratory or on an industrial scale.
SAM-SPEC, INNOVATIVE PATENTED TECHNOLOGY
Capable of measuring up to 27 points simultaneously in less than 2 ms
The result of several years of R&D, SAM-SPEC’s innovations include its design, combining the power of hyperspectral imaging (HSI) and the measurement accuracy of Near InfraRed Spatially Resolved Spectroscopy (NIR-SRS).
This unique complementarity makes it possible to analyze components both inside and on the surface of the product.
Discover the brochure SAM-SPEC
Our Sam-Spec solution for your lyocakes
Application of spectral derivative data in visible and near-infrared spectroscopy,2010 H. Dehghani, Physics in Medecine and Biology Use Near-Infrared Spatially Resolved Spectroscopy for Tablet Quality Determination,2015, B. Igne and Al, Pharmaceutics, Drug delivery and Pharmaceuticazl technology of near infrared spectroscopy and multipoint measurements for quality control of pharmaceutical drug products , 2016, M. Boiret and al, Analytical & Bioanalytical Chemistry.
Application of spectral derivative data in visible and near-infrared spectroscopy,2010 H. Dehghani, Physics in Medecine and Biology
Use Near-Infrared Spatially Resolved Spectroscopy for Tablet Quality Determination,2015, B. Igne and Al, Pharmaceutics, Drug delivery and Pharmaceuticazl technology of near infrared spectroscopy and multipoint measurements for quality control of pharmaceutical drug products , 2016, M. Boiret and al, Analytical & Bioanalytical Chemistry.
Research centers involved in this technology :
Faculté de pharmacie de Montpellier (FR)
Dusquesne Univertsity (US)
RCPE / Gratz University (AU)
SAM-Spec - Hy-Ternity video
Customization for Machine suppliers
Designed to be easily adaptable, SAM-Spec technology can be integrated into your machine. You have invested a lot of development time to reach an optimum production machine design and we respect this!
They trust us!
GEA and CA INDATECH
For on-the-go online moisture control, the LYOSENSE™ sensor of GEA uses multipoint NIR measurements SAM-Spec of INDATECH to comprehensively and non-destructively evaluate freeze dried product cakes in real-time.
This easy-to-install and use measuring device provides the following benefits:
whole cake assessment;
fast processing times (5 ms);
and a simple operator interface.
Application-specific lyophilization technology,